Contact MI Area Communications to apply for a website development grant.
In this increasingly digital world, websites often function as a church’s new front door. United Methodist Communications is now offering Website Development Grants aimed at equipping more local churches to further their mission of making disciples for Christ for the transformation of the world.
This grant is open to all United Methodist churches in Michigan. Congregations in the Detroit and West Michigan conferences that currently have no web presence will be given priority although churches who wish to replace their present site with a WordPress site may also apply.
Here is what the grant provides:
- Free online training course on how to use WordPress and build your own website
- Free online support throughout the training and website building process
- Free pre-designed WordPress templates to choose from (over 40 designs with cross and flame plug-ins available for denominational branding)
- One year of web hosting through UMCom (umcchurches.org – Silver package)
- One year of their new domain name registration (website address)
Click here for a detailed pdf answering Frequently Asked Questions about Website Development Grants through United Methodist Communications.
Interested churches should contact Michigan Area Communications, Kristen Gillette, 517-347-4030 x 1117 or email@example.com.
Consideration will be given on a first come, first serve basis.